|Philresorts.com is the official website of Cencorp Travel and Tours.
||Cencorp Inc., (Central Bancorporation Travel and Leisure) started its operation in 1991. Our mission is to provide excellent value tours to all our clients and this has made us a well stablished tour operator that whole sales domestic packages. Cencorp Inc., has attained being a pillar in the travel industry not only with its budget friendly packages but how we value our clients. As years past, Cencop Inc., did not only focus on creating tour packages but also specialized in meetings, incentives, conventions, and events (MICE). We handle numerous groups and this has made us more flexible in our field making us a one-stop-shop that has everything from A to Z. We have gone the extra mile in terms of being a service provider.||Servicing a diverse market, "Be Our Guest" is how we treat our clients. They are the most important people in our business.From corporate accounts, to academe, to religious groups, entertainment groups, retail travel agents, even individual needs. Depending on the requirement, we personally handle the itinerary planning suitable and tailored to the client's needs from pre to post activities. To name a few:|
POGS - Philippine OB Gyne Society Convention
MART - Money Market Association Convetion
PRO OIL Corp., Annual Incentive Tours
- Boracay and Other Destinations 25pax
Multinational Investment Bancorporation
- Hongkong, Singapore, Thailand 25pax
Centro Escolar University
For Domestic Travel
- Domestic airline reservation and ticketing
- The best price possible for package tours to Boracay, Palawan, Cebu, Davao, Bohol, Baguio, Banaue, Batangas, Corregidor, Clark, Subic, Puerto Galera, Iloilo, Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, and other exciting destinations.
- As a Conference Destination Management company, plans your pre to post conference activities to suit your requirement.
- Air charter and rent a car services.
- Domestic Travel Insurance
For International Travel
- Secures the best price possible for international fares and hotel requirements
- Provides other travel related needs (travel insurance, car rental, special interest tours, visa assistance, passport processing and others)
- Cencorp is an active member of different trade associations such as the Philippine Travel Agencies Association (PTAA), Philippine Tour Operators Association (PHILTOA), Makati, Pasay City Tourism Council.
- We have been actively participating in trade fairs such as the annual Travel Tour Expo and Philippine Travel Mart. We are also active in attending the Management Association of the Philippines (MAP) regular meetings.
- Cencorp being the General Sales Agent (GSA) of Willy's Beach Club Resort, Boracay, Trinidad Properties (Las Brisas de Boracay, Boracay Peninsula, Oro Beach Resort), Royal Park serves as the Manila Sales and Reservation office of the said properties over the years.
- Cencorp is the General Sales Agent and is open for lease, sales and joint venture of the following islands:
- Virgin Sanctuary (Pamalikan Island) Palawan
- Virgin Haven (Calumbuyan Island) Palawan
- Marufinas Island Palawan
- Virgin Paradise (Apuao Munti Island) Camarines Norte
- Virgin Pleasure (Quinamanukan Island) Camarines Norte
- Beach Areas of Bantayan Island, Cebu
- Beach Areas of Camotes Island, Cebu
- Jomalig Island, Quezon Province
|Appreciation awardee of the Philippine Dental Association for handling their convention/group.||Philippine Dental Association (PDA) |
|Member in good standing since 1997 to present. Our Managing Director has been an elected Board of Director since 1997 to present. He was Secretary General for year 2000 and First Vice President for 2006||National Association of Independent Travel Agencies (NAITAS formerly NITAS)|
|Top awardee for 2004 during Shroff Travel awards night||Shroff Travel |
|Top producer awardee for 2003- 2004||Boracay Regency Resort|
|Top producer awardee for local group account for 2003 - 2004||Royal Park Resort|
|Member in good standing since 1992 up to the present. Our Managing Director was also elected as Assistant Treasurer for 2005 and Trustee for the Programs Committee for 2006||Philippine Travel Agencies Association (PTAA)|
|Appreciation awardee of the Association of Travel Agencies in Pampanga||Association of Travel Agencies in Pampanga (ATAP)|
|Consistent top 1 rank from 1999 up to 2005 in terms of production.||Waling-Waling Beach Hotel|